She's a Catholic wife and mother of one. An English teacher. The most reflective person I have ever known. And a beautiful writer.
If any of those characteristics are of interest to you, then you should check out her blog.
And it was this post that inspired me to write this plug for her amazingness. Seriously. good. stuff.
Me sitting at her feet, soaking up the wisdom over four years ago.

Oh, thanks for letting us know about her! She is an english teacher so I already heart her. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is wonderful! And I think it's so cool that someone thought to snap a pic while you sat at her feet!!
ReplyDeleteKatie, you are so sweet! Thanks for the plug -- I would love to meet more bloggers.
ReplyDeleteJust for the record, I would never think you're crazy. I always think "how thoughtful!".
* And... usually I look at a photo and remember the story it captured, but I barely remember this [which makes me sad]. You are detail oriented - want to fill in the gaps for me? We look so serious!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI have no clue what we were talking about in this picture! It was just one of the MANY times we've chatted for hours on end at Lesterville. I don't even know who took it-I just went to facebook and searched for pics of the two of us.
ReplyDeleteI think it's New Years 2006, which would have been my first year bringing Ted. But other than that-I've got nothing.