-1-
I survived three days of work and now have a week off for Spring Break! Back to cuddling and napping and singing with my girl!
-2-
She is seriously the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. She has the cutest facial expressions and it seems like a new one pops up every day. Oh she's so perfect.
Ok, I'm done.
-3-
When I got back to work a little girl who has always been enamored with me saw me in my office. She didn't act very excited to see me or talk to me like she usually does. I finally figured out why.
"Where's that other girl?" she asked.
You mean the big fat one? Ha!
-4-
I want to kiss the inventor of the Moby Wrap.
-5-
We're taking Hannah on her first fishing trip tomorrow! We'll just fish from the bank and not venture out in the boat quite yet. But she's excited!
-6-
We filed our taxes! And for the first time we itemized. Which I was really excited about. Until I realized it just means we spent tons of money in 2010......
-7-
Must end this post. She's fussing. She needs me. Because I'm her mommy.
And that's amazing.

Glad you first week back went smoothly. Enjoy your break and I hope she enjoys her first fishing trip!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your week with your precious baby girl!
ReplyDelete#6 cracked me up. Maybe b/c I always do our taxes.
I quite enjoyed these takes :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad the mommy life is going great! :)
ReplyDelete#7. I know. It is SO amazing. I'm still not over it.
ReplyDelete#5. SO FUN!!!!! Glad she's excited!
#4. YES YES and YES. Am SOOOOOOO glad you love it!!! Picture, please!
#3. HAHAHAHAHA
#2. More pictures please!
#1. Have been thinking of you all week. You made it!!!!
Totally agree with #4!
ReplyDeleteAnd well done with your first week back to work but YAY for a week back to your baby!
I thought you didn't start back until after Spring Break....glad your first few days went well! I giggled about the little girl missing the big pregnant woman :)
ReplyDeleteI've also been thinking about the advice given to you at LLL. It makes such perfect sense. I wonder how many baby tummies hurt because of frantic pumping and oversupply due to a mama returning to work.....
Laura-yes!! I have already seen a huge improvement in ONE day! She even switched sides tonight! She hasn't done that since she was two days old!
ReplyDeleteAnd she continued to comfort suck after she was done nursing for the first time EVER tonight! Mama wasn't spewing milk in her eye and she actually kind of liked it for a change.
:)
ReplyDeleteAh, the Moby! I got mine just as Jack was growing out of it (brilliant), so I didn't get to use it as much as I'd have liked. :( So, enjoy it!
ReplyDelete