3... adorable baby girls
2... belly babies
27... collective hours traveled
3... true southerners (Texas, Florida, and Alabama natives)
1... southern impostor (Mississippi transplant) who was ridiculously excited to see the ocean!
572... times Hannah stuck her hand in the salt water and then licked off all the salt
6... Blue Angels flying over the beach
18... inches from wing tip to wing tip. Amazing!
2... screaming babies upset by the LOUD noise from the Blue Angels
1... adorable baby who just waved at the airplanes
3... evening trips to the beach
6... delicious, healthy, and dairy-free meals eaten (thanks Lauren!)
50... hours spent talking about babies
50... times I thought, "Would you believe that none of us thought we would be mothers just a short year ago?!"
16... attempts it took to get this shot with all three babes looking forward
1... gracious husband who sacrificed his space and privacy for three women he'd never met
83... pictures I took with Karen's awesome camera
83... times I coveted Karen's awesome camera and considered stealing it
1... day it took to convince Awaiting how cool cloth diapers are
2.75... consecutive hours of napping after a hard day at the beach. Her longest EVER!
8... pounds, 3 ounces of amazing coincidence! My friend Kelly had her baby, Luke Everette, while we just happened to be staying just minutes from her hospital! Congrats again Kelly and Brett!
1... times I had to stop for Hannah on the way down
0... times I had to stop for Hannah on the way back!
2... minutes I got out of town before I wanted to turn around and go back to the beach one more time!
LOVE the list and pics! I wish we could have been there, too! I'm glad you got to meet Lauren and the other ladies and their sweet babies... and I'll be e-mail you about the speech stuff you and Lauren talked re: my little H!
ReplyDeleteThis is great! It looks like you girls had a blast! Love the pic of the three sweet babies!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!! So glad you all had a good time! :)
ReplyDeleteoh wow!!!! amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I don't think it even took us a whole day to convince Awaiting that cloth diapers are awesome. I'd say an hour tops. :)
ReplyDeleteFUN! Love all the pictures of you beautiful ladies and adorable babies and bumps!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry I missed it!
ReplyDeleteSO MUCH FUN!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo wish I was there!
ReplyDeleteLove this!! :) So glad you ladies were able to meet up and have a girl weekend!! :)
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!
ReplyDeleteLOVED MEETING YOU LADIES:) and love this post!!! Cloth diaper warrior I will be:):)
ReplyDeleteI like your "by the numbers" post. I'm sure your time was great food for the soul. :)
ReplyDeleteI just saw this!!!!! I cracked up reading it, then read it aloud to J! He says thanks for the shout out. :) We want you to come back! Tomorrow! Hannah promises to be good in the car and take great naps here. She emailed me. :)
ReplyDelete