That is THE CUTEST picture ever! My husband loves it too :) We were just talking about what he would do if we had a daughter, and voila! I showed him this picture and reassured him that even girls like to watch baseball! Except that there's no crying in baseball!
Pretty dang cute. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! This is one of the Cutest things I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteAwww so cute! Haha my hubs would love this:)
ReplyDeleteYou should enter that in a photo contest! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteOne of the best I've seen!! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteI love the way Hannah's arm is resting on her leg!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh - so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThat is THE CUTEST picture ever! My husband loves it too :) We were just talking about what he would do if we had a daughter, and voila! I showed him this picture and reassured him that even girls like to watch baseball! Except that there's no crying in baseball!
ReplyDeleteShe's really into her game. Darling!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh- adorable. I love it!
ReplyDeleteHer little hand on her knee is so precious! 'Thought of you often today - hope it went well hon!
ReplyDeleteSo CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this photo!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute,I love how Hannah is resting her arm on her leg! Such a Daddy's girl!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious!!!! Love that she's sitting up!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHH!!!! HOW ADORABLE!!!!!! I miss that little one:)
ReplyDeleteShe sits up way better than Leo!
ReplyDeleteLove this view....adorable!
ReplyDelete