Monday, August 22, 2011
Why I Love My Husband (8)
He scratches my back in the middle of the night while I'm sitting up in bed nursing Hannah. Sometimes I nurse her a bit longer than she needs just to keep the scratching going....
He is doing a fabulous job in his new role as Mr. Mom (I went back to work and he's staying home with Hannah while he looks for jobs). This isn't the arrangement either of us would have chosen, but it's the card we've been dealt right now and he is making the most of it.
He sends me pictures of Hannah while I'm at work.
He's giving up dairy with me. Except milk-the boy needs his milk.
He appreciates the work I do for our family-be it laundry, preparing healthy meals, researching items before we buy them to save money-and tells me this continually.
His arms are really sexy when he pushes the stroller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Soooo sweet!! You are blessed in abundance with the most wonderful man and father to your baby!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! My husband scratches my back too...isn't that the best?!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful my dear, he sounds like a great guy!!
ReplyDeleteI truly admire you both for having him stay with your precious baby while you work right now...this is a beautiful option and a great example to other young couples...this way your sweet Hannah is always with someone who truly LOVES her!!!!
Carla
www.bringinghenryhome.blogspot.com
Thanks Carla! It's a bit counter cultural but it's working for us!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you in your journey to bring that sweet baby home!
These are all so great! The last one had me laughing--I don't know why. :) Maybe the Mr. Mom reference was finally catching up to me. Great movie!
ReplyDelete"Never feed a baby chili!" Ah, love it!