Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's Not You....

It's me.

I need a blogger break. I don't necessarily want one, but I know I need one.

I need to re-focus, re-group, re-commit.

I need to re-focus on finding the balance between enjoying life at this present moment and hoping for even better things to come. The balance between planning for the future and worrying about it.

I need to re-group my efforts to my home, my family. There are a lot of things that need to be done and, believe it or not, blogging sometimes gets in the way of those things.

And most important, I need to re-commit. My life to Christ. My heart to Mary. My actions, thoughts, words, deeds, sufferings, sorrows, joys, triumphs, cares, and concerns to the Lord.

I'll be back. And hopefully I'll be focused, "grouped", and committed.

Oremus Pro Invicem!

11 comments:

  1. Completely understand...my love and prayers are with you Kaitlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The trick is to ENJOY life. Don't wish away your days waiting for better ones ahead."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get this. But I will miss you while you re-commit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll miss you, and all the pics of your beautiful little Hannah.

    I hope your time away is edifying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will miss you, but understand and wish you a good break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo been there! We'll miss you but I hope your break is fruitful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been there! I totally understand and am glad it's a temporary break!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My heart's singing the same song, Katie! I'm dying to have a sit down, heart to heart, conversation with you.

    Something kept coming to my mind last week. I'm sure it works here too: "Do without, and you'll be blessed." You're making a beautiful sacrifice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you please come back now? I miss you...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!