Well I certainly know how to make some waves. Over a twelve hundred page views, eight new followers, and only a few ugly comments-I'll take that as a success.
If you're new here, don't expect that kind of creative rally cry very often. I'm passionate about a whole lot of things, but very rarely does it make it out of my head and into a blog post.
I usually just post about my girl.
Or brag on my husband.
Sometimes I reflect on infertility.
Or say a thousand words with a just picture from my day.
This blog is just about my life, my thoughts, my passions, my fears, my family. I'm really Catholic, madly in love, adventuring in sunny Florida hundreds of miles from my roots in Missouri, doing my best to raise a daughter that loves the Lord, and finding a few minutes in the whirlwind of life to catch my family, friends, and perfect strangers up on it all.
I'm glad you're here.
I have often wondered what people do when they have a post like yours the other day that gets reaction. I'm glad you posted this (since I'm one of your new followers). :) Although, I've seen your comments on other blogs I follow, so in a way I feel like I kind of know you in a friend-of-friend sort of way. :)
ReplyDeleteI really respect you for writing that post. I was great! I steer clear of the controversial because I get so upset by the nasty comments (not because people are angry at ME, because I despise reading the nastiness directed at Christ's Church). Blessings to you for standing up for what you (we!) believe in!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!!! Just catching up now on all the comments on the last post. Great analogy!
ReplyDeleteI loved your last post and will continue to send people your way!
ReplyDeleteLoved that post! Glad it got you some new followers; that's always fun. :)
ReplyDeleteBut so glad to have found you :)
ReplyDeleteNew to your little blog and I love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for posting about the HHS mandate, I think every Catholic should be knowledgeable about what's going on. It saddens me that there are some who don't take the time to really understand the church's teachings, and instead default to what popular culture/opinion tell them is right. So thank you once again for spreading the word :)