-1-
I am tired and going to take a nap as soon as I finish writing these.
-2-
I am very pleased that my Disney Children's Pandora station adds in an occasional song from Sound of Music. Saddened that it never plays anything from Cinderella or Snow White. Confused as to why it played Adelle....
-3-
I could use some Pandora suggestions. Anyone have some good stations for fun (but not too annoying) kid's music? And some stations that will play relaxing, background type music for me that won't feature Dave Matthews in every other song? (Not that I don't like him, I just didn't sign up for the Dave Matthews channel!)Suggestions please!
-4-
Ted and I are in a fantasy football league with four other couples back in Mississippi. I've been surprised by how much I care and actually enjoy playing it. After an epic, horrible, embarrassing loss last week-Ted offered to help me set my roster. Last night, with only six minutes before the first game started, Ted talked me through each decision and helped me create what I hope is a winning team for the week. When we got finished I said, "I wonder who I play this week?" Ted said, "Yeah-go check. I don't know who I play either."It's each other. Thanks babe!
-5-
Read this article. Is your mind exploding? It's one thing to be "pro-choice". It's quite another to refuse to admit that there are very serious problems in the abortion industry that need to be addressed. Woman are being abused, even killed, and the "feminists" don't seem to care.
-6-
We're going to the beach tomorrow! It'll probably be our last time until Spring, when the weather gets warmer again. I really want to get a pumpkin spice latte for the ride down. I'm still just flabbergasted at the irony of that even being possible. Pumpkin spice latte at the beach-it's just not right.
-7-
Annnnnd nap.

On Pandora we also have a 'Laurie Berkner station' for the kids, and I like folk so a personal favorite is my 'Peter, Paula and Mary station'.
ReplyDeleteA Pumpkin Spice Latte on the beach sounds like the perfect way to end September, have a wonderful weekend.
Jack Johnson is GREAT for mellow background music. We LOVE him!!
ReplyDeleteI love pandora.
ReplyDeleteMy kids listen to "veggie tales" which has a good mix. We get Cinderella, Tangeled, et all on that one.
They also love "Alvin and the Chipmunks" but you may not!
I love "Carolina Liar" which has all of these great pop songs that have Christian life like lyrics.
---soon you'll have a "Lake Ella Sky" CD right?
To #5, all I can say is "ugh"!
ReplyDeleteTo #6, have a great time at the beach, and think of us who are holed up for the weekend reading theology articles for school :)
we listen to the toddler station and it gets whistle while you work from snow white...a ton of adele and all that other jazz but I dislike them. The toddler station is fun and annoying at the same time. We have been listening to it for so long though that H has favorite songs and begs for it to play in the car. :)
ReplyDelete