My friend wrote a book. It's really good. You should buy it.
And that's the end of this blog post.
Ok, ok. Just a little more. I'm sick and really, really tired and want to go to bed five hours ago. But I just can't do it until I sing the praises of Haley and her book. Haley was one of my first friends when we moved to Florida and she's still one of my closest. Such a beautiful soul. A great writer, devout Catholic (a convert, the best kind!), wonderful mama, and all around fun gal. We may or may not have stayed up way too late last night at a ladies night out and I may or may not have had several glasses of wine and I may or may not have called her a name that I can't retype here on this blog. In love. It was all in love.
I really do love Haley.
And her book is awesome. I've learned so much from her friendship about living liturgically and what that really means. This book is a great example. I've also been privy to Haley's cooking when she's had us over for dinner to feast on the rooster that our husband's slaughtered together. Among other, less gruesome, times. She's a good cook. And I don't think she'd be offended by my saying that her husband's even better. They're a pretty terrific team.
So if you'd like a cookbook that has REAL FOOD recipes (most of which are gluten free, yay for me), reflections on living liturgically, and facts about some awesome saints then you should buy her book. It's an ebook that comes to you via email as a PDF and she's selling it for only $4.99 through Thanksgiving (at which time it will go up to $375 so act quickly). And because Haley is super sweet and generous she offered to let me put an affiliate link on ye olde blog and make a few pennies. Gotta finance my July adventure somehow, ya know.
So if you do buy it, buy it through my link at the top of the sidebar and I'll be super grateful. ------>
And this is the real end of this blog post.

I can't find the link on your post
ReplyDeleteIt's at the top of the sidebar! I just changed the wording in the post to make it easier to read. Thanks!
DeleteYay! Thanks for telling us you had an affiliate link--super excited to support both of you (and a little jealous that y'all get to be friends IRL).
ReplyDelete