Tuesday, June 1, 2010

375!!!

My hCG rose from 117 (14dpo) to 375 (17 dpo) in 72 hours! I've been having awful dreams about the number only rising 87% instead of 100% and the doctor telling me my baby wasn't going to make it. But it tripled!!! Praise you Jesus!

13 comments:

  1. Could that mean triplets? Hee!Hee! I hope you have a wonderful, safe pregnancy (with as many babies as your body can safely deliver)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I am CRYING I am so HAPPY for you!!!!! (Is that creepy since we technically don't even know each other?)

    Praise God for His goodness!

    The THREE of you will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great numbers! I'll be praying for those numbers to keep on rising!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo! I'm doing a little dance in my office...and getting the side-eye I might add. PTL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news! I am so happy for you all :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it more then tripled! ;) hahaha! Get that widget on your sidebar, I want to see how far along you are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WooHoo!! :) Maybe there's more than one little baby in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Those are awesome numbers! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful news. I know you said you were worried about your number last night. It was so nice catching up with you on the phone. I miss you and am beyond excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sew-yes ma'am! It's up there now-it took me a while to pick one. What an important decision! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT NUMBERS! I love the sidebar widget, too. :) Continued prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katie & Ted - I'm still in bliss from the news! So happy for you. And, I meant to ask you about your HCG levels, but this post answers it. When I was pregnant with Sara my numbers were close to tripling every 2 days and they assured me that was a very good sign. How are you feeling (besides the painful shots!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just great! Now don't freak out like I did when they slow down, as they do normally. That's what ultrasounds are for. Even ones before a heartbeat yield good info. Praying for you and baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!