Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Indecisive

I think this is the fourth time I've changed my blog since I started it in January. I've been wanting something light blue in honor of Our Lady but haven't found anything I like until now.  I have this irrational fear that people won't know it's me if I change too much and will stop reading. That IS irrational right?  Hopefully this one is neutral enough that I won't get sick of it like I did with all the others. Ted doesn't think it'll work. He knows me too well.....

16 comments:

  1. very irrational.....it's looks great. nice, clean, blue and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look! Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. It's soothing. :-) Blue is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a bit confused at first, but then I saw your beautiful smiling face and knew I was in the right place! Hey I made a rhyme...or maybe a song...anyway, I like it very much, photos are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Very ethereal! Very "Mary"! Normally I don't like change, and I even promised myself to keep my Little Catholic Bubble the same forever, but hey, I just changed my layout and background last night, ha! It is kinda fun...

    And don't worry, we won't be fooled into thinking it's not you. To me, the title is the thing that sticks out, and I also have gotten used to the bloggers changing their sites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmmm..... Where am I!??? Just kidding!! LOVE the new look!!! It's a great background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was confused at first thinking I went to the wrong place, but then I saw your pic!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like both so whatever workds for you. I'll stay even if you do the whole thing in neon colors (but please don't.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the comment on my blow about mint.com - LOVE IT!!!! Just getting started. Also CONGRATS on the pregnancy!!! We were gone over the time you announced on your blog so I missed it. So happy for you guys. Many prayers for a wonderful pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it - it is soothing and nicely compartmentalized (okay, I really like that). :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, it's irrational but you have a legitimate excuse now for being irrational (pregnancy and children can do that to you)! And you have the perfect right to change your mind later, too if you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the blue! We'll know it's you, don't worry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have no problem with people changing their backgrounds. Just don't change your name at the same time :). I love the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it is great too! I love clean, crisp, and I especially like have the wider area to write. Can I ask - where did you get the template? You can e-mail me back (if you don't mind sharing!) And...oh, you have to do way more than change your blog design for me to stop reading...wait, I don't think I can think of a reason I would stop reading...your blog is lovely and funny! (Not, in a I am laughing at you way...but in a "boy she lives a joyful and fun life" kind of way.) Okay, I am rambling, time to stop... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like it! :) I play around with my blog background way too much also...I think I've changed it 3 times or so in the last couple months! Oh well, it's free to do and if it makes me happy...
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!