Two weeks ago my cousin Jason was ordained to the priesthood. I don't think I've ever been prouder to be Catholic or more in love with Church than I was at his ordination. What a rich, beautiful faith we have! Traditions dating back to the time of Christ. A Cathedral so awesome that your mind can't think of anything but heaven. Music so beautiful that you would swear a choir of angels was singing it. Gospel readings. Incense. Eight men pledging their lives to Christ and the Church.
I'll have to let the pictures do the talking on this one.
Beautiful pictures of a glorious day! What diocese is so lucky as to have 8 new priests?
ReplyDeleteAmazing! My cousin was also just ordained. Its is awesome that there are still such great men wanting to become priests. :) Beautiful pics.
ReplyDeleteSt. Louis!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, how beautiful!! It is such a joy to see this! You are blessed to have a faithful priest in the family! And to live in such a great diocese with the most beautiful cathedral!
ReplyDeleteI went to an ordination of three diocesan priests a few years back, and I left there floating on grace! It was other-worldly! I think I was on a high for days.... NOTHING like it in the whole world. We are blessed to be Catholic.
I've never been to an ordination, but am really hoping to go one day. How beautiful!! :)
ReplyDelete