Friday, September 3, 2010

Hello Misouri!

No time for a Quick Takes today. We're off to Missouri for the weekend! The weekend will be spent with lots of family and friends, enjoying a reunion in the beautiful hills of Missouri wineries, and at a BABY SHOWER!!

I'm still in disbelieve that I'm on my way to my own baby shower......

Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone!

14 comments:

  1. Have fun with your family! I am looking forward to hearing all about your shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...your very own baby shower!! I'm sure you are on cloud nine!! Soak it all in and have SO much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so exciting!!!! Have fun. I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the shower, that is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time and safe travels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have so much fun! I hope the shower is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my goodness!!!! That's AMAZING!!!! Have a wonderful time! Lots of oohing and ahhing. I can't believe it's for YOU!!!! YEA!!!!! I"m singing some praises over here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just can't wait to see pics!!!! yipppeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy! It will be surreal and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great shower -- enjoy the attention!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you have a wonderful baby shower and get all kinds of awesome things. YOu deserve them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How was the shower?! I hope you have some pics to share! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!