Thursday, December 23, 2010

Prayers Answered!

Do you remember me asking you to pray for a baby named James? See here. His mom is a friend of a friend (and now a blogger friend of mine). She and thousands of others have prayed ceaselessly to Archbishop Fulton Sheen to heal her son, who went without a heartbeat for 61 minutes after his birth.

You're not gonna believe this. I found out days ago and I'm still having a hard time believing.

James is healed!

Check out the whole story here.

Thank you Lord, for answering our fervent prayers.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Thanks be to God! I'm so happy to hear Fulton Sheen connected with this miracle...he's always come through for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted this and that I read it when I did. :) WONDERFUL!!!! God is so good! What a great story!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!