I'm so glad to see more pictures and I like the Cardinals onsie as well. You have that motherly glow and look so happy and at peace. I can't wait to hear more about your natural birth...I hope to do the same someday, God-willing.
Are you kidding me with that hair! BEAUTIFUL! What a gift from God! My first daughter was born with that hair and at 3 - it is a mane and the talk of everywhere we go. Look out mama (or should I say daddy!) What a blessing. The whole family looks so happy.
Are you kidding me with that hair! BEAUTIFUL! What a gift from God! My first daughter was born with that hair and at 3 - it is a mane and the talk of everywhere we go. Look out mama (or should I say daddy!) What a blessing. The whole family looks so happy.
What a perfect family photo. You all look wonderful! Love the bright eyes and the hair. And she looks so round and healthy. Love it! So happy for all of you.
Eeeek! I'm so excited for you! Pics are wonderful! I especially like the one where she is all cuddled into you (where you are wearing the yellow shirt)...and I agree with everyone about that first pic where she is so aware, and can she possibly be smiling too??? :) Sooooo precious! What a gift from God!
Love love love love love!!!!!! She is SOOOOOOO cute, Kaitlin!!! I'm dying for details! The picture of you holding her brought back a rush of memories- I could actually *feel* Abigail that little again! ENJOY EVERY MOMENT! Even when you want to pull out your hair! :)So happy for you, friend!
hey kaitlin! kelly mentioned that your baby had arrived! what a beautiful baby girl - i look forward to meeting her at church the next time we are visiting daniel and amy. so - my favorite purse? well, i love them all - but i really like the vintage clutch -so cute! and my prayer request - please pray for my son clay and being in Gods will for his future with the Air Force. thanks so much and good luck. mrs. whatley
Awwwww. Congratulations! I don't think I have posted at your blog but I couldn't resist. My miracle babe is Hannah Rose too! Yours is gorgeous!! Enjoy all those precious newborn moments. I would secretly love to know if your boy name would have compared with our boy name. :)
Kaitlin, she is truly beautiful! She looks so aware in the first picture! God has blessed you!!
ReplyDeleteshe is soooo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, unrepeatable little body and soul! God bless you!
ReplyDeleteKaitlin, she is perfect! Beautiful just like her parents. I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous! I'm so happy for you! :)
ReplyDeleteJust like her mama - beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCute! And I like the Cardinals outfit. ^_^ You can never start them too early...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the whole family!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Gorgeous! Awesome! YAY!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteHappy Babymoon!
Ahhhh! She's the best! Enjoy her and get some rest :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to see more pictures and I like the Cardinals onsie as well. You have that motherly glow and look so happy and at peace. I can't wait to hear more about your natural birth...I hope to do the same someday, God-willing.
ReplyDeleteOh, Kaitlin! She is beautiful. Congratulations again! AAAAHHHHHH...So very happy for you!
ReplyDeleteShe's absolutely beautiful! And you look great too! Congratulations again:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You've got a pretty girl!
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me with that hair! BEAUTIFUL! What a gift from God! My first daughter was born with that hair and at 3 - it is a mane and the talk of everywhere we go. Look out mama (or should I say daddy!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing. The whole family looks so happy.
Are you kidding me with that hair! BEAUTIFUL! What a gift from God! My first daughter was born with that hair and at 3 - it is a mane and the talk of everywhere we go. Look out mama (or should I say daddy!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing. The whole family looks so happy.
You look so happy. God is Good!
ReplyDeleteso there was a baby in there after all...i was starting to have my doubts! ha! what a sweet baby :)
ReplyDeleteAh..such gorgeousness! These pics made my morning. Congratulations to your family of three!
ReplyDeleteWhat a doll! I love all that hair. Congrats again!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is perfect! So cute...
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect family photo. You all look wonderful! Love the bright eyes and the hair. And she looks so round and healthy. Love it! So happy for all of you.
ReplyDeleteLook at all that hair! And you look fantastic! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteShe is so PRECIOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is AWESOME!!
ReplyDelete(And y'all are SO YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
:)
Beautiful! Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteEeeek! I'm so excited for you! Pics are wonderful! I especially like the one where she is all cuddled into you (where you are wearing the yellow shirt)...and I agree with everyone about that first pic where she is so aware, and can she possibly be smiling too??? :) Sooooo precious! What a gift from God!
ReplyDeletePerfection. Simply perfection.
ReplyDeleteShe's perfect! And so beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations- she is beautiful!!! God Bless you and your family!!!
ReplyDeleteHow ADORABLE!! Congratulations again!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both! She's beautiful!! Look at all that hair!! :)
ReplyDeleteshe is beautiful! congratulations!! what a wonderful blessing.
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious! Enjoy every moment!
ReplyDeleteOh, what a gorgeous little girl! Congrats again :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Can't write anything. Just WOW!
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous! The three of you make a beautiful family! :)
ReplyDeleteI cried looking at these!!! So beautiful! so happy! :) Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteBoth of you are so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteLove love love love love!!!!!! She is SOOOOOOO cute, Kaitlin!!! I'm dying for details! The picture of you holding her brought back a rush of memories- I could actually *feel* Abigail that little again! ENJOY EVERY MOMENT! Even when you want to pull out your hair! :)So happy for you, friend!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful!! Isn't it unbelievable?! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeletehey kaitlin! kelly mentioned that your baby had arrived! what a beautiful baby girl - i look forward to meeting her at church the next time we are visiting daniel and amy. so - my favorite purse? well, i love them all - but i really like the vintage clutch -so cute! and my prayer request - please pray for my son clay and being in Gods will for his future with the Air Force. thanks so much and good luck. mrs. whatley
ReplyDeleteWhat a BEAUTIFUL baby girl and all that hair!!!! I love babies with a ton of hair, perfect for those precious bows like in the cardinal's outfit.
ReplyDeleteCongrats mommy - what a bountiful blessing!!!
Look at you holding your beautiful baby!!!! I love her hair! What a beautiful family the three of you make. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteShe's amazing! Congratulations Kaitlin!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS! I HAVE CHILLS! SHE IS SO PERFECT!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She's adorable! Can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteI just can not stop staring at that first picture. She is GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteYou and Ted look so natural, so relaxed and happy. I am over the moon for you. What a doll. You are an amazing family.
ReplyDeleteAwwwww. Congratulations! I don't think I have posted at your blog but I couldn't resist. My miracle babe is Hannah Rose too! Yours is gorgeous!! Enjoy all those precious newborn moments. I would secretly love to know if your boy name would have compared with our boy name. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful!! Just like her mommy! :) We are so happy for you guys! :)
ReplyDelete