Sunday, April 3, 2011

Why I Love My Husband (5)


My husband has a pretty good voice. He sings every song at Mass but I can on one hand the number of times he's sang to me when I've asked him to. He sings to Hannah almost every day.

He is currently attempting to fix the water pump in his truck. This is both an attempt to save us money and learn more about vehicle maintenance. And even if we end up towing it to a shop later today-I love him for trying.

Rather than going out and buying a longer extension cord that would reach from the outside outlet to the truck-he strung every single small one in the house together and ran it out of the bedroom window to the parking lot. He's nothing if not resourceful...... and redneck.

When he's home with Hannah during the days he takes pictures of what she's wearing and what she's doing and emails them to me at work. I get to see her beautiful face while I'm pumping and missing her!

4 comments:

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!