Sunday, May 1, 2011

Why I Love My Husband (6)


Today is such a special day for me and Ted. He proposed on Divine Mercy Sunday four years ago (April 15 that year)!

That proposal is proof that our God is a merciful God. I didn't deserve him. I still don't. The fact God blessed me with such a wonderful husband tells me of His mercy and forgiveness.

I love my husband because he loves me despite my many faults and failings.

8 comments:

  1. Good choice Ted! You got Kaitlin and your Hannah to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! You two and your love are a witness to a weary world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings to you and your family today and always.

    Cute to not only remember the day but also the feast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A know I am a few days late, but Happy Engagement Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to blogging, but inspired by your example to brag about my husband too.

    Check it out: http://somesimplejoys.blogspot.com/2011/05/why-i-love-my-husband.html

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaitlin, I just wanted to clarify...do you want to be an Island dweller - added to the list of IFers or on you on the sunny side and willing to take on an islander?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!