Friday, September 2, 2011

Quick Takes (29)


-1-
I think Hannah is finally over her first illness. A fever for three days that got up to 103.3 today. I think she caught whatever was going around at the day care that my office is in. She may stay home, but her mama sure doesn't! We got through it with a lot of nursing, the ring sling, and the Holy Baby DVD I ended up buying.

-2-
Missouri tomorrow! Family reunion with Ted's mom's side of the family. And just in case-I'm bringing JEANS!

-3-
A friend gave me a very, very easy dairy-free peanut butter cookie recipe. I'm addicted. I can't stop making them. It's nice having a "go-to" recipe. It's not nice feeling sick from having no self control and eating too many cookies.

-4-
We're ordering take out tonight! I can't remember the last time we did that. Chicken strips from the best chicken strip place in town. And sweet potato fries made at home. Because even when we splurge-we're still cheap.

-5-
Am I the only one who ALWAYS puts an E on the end of potato? Thank goodness for spell check.

-6-
College football has begun! 59-14 was a great start to the season for the bulldogs. Hopefully many more to follow.  Of course, we'll have fun tailgating either way.

-7-
I've got nothing. Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say, it took me years to stop putting an E on the end of Potato. Just one of those words I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always put that stinkin' E on potato...tomato too. One day I'll learn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy friday! AND...your favicon is showing up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope she is feeling better and better.
    Sweet potato fries, yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you both survived the illness. I love love love my ring sling-baby k'tan. And sweet potato fries sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea for Hannah feeling better!

    GO STATE....GO STATE!!!!!! lOVE MY BULLIES!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!