-1-
Does anyone know of a website that will let me upload all my videos and share them with family for free? I really don't want to pay for it-but we have so many cute ones of Hannah that I'm dying to let family back in Missouri watch. I know there's YouTube-but I'm really not wanting to broadcast Hannah peeing in the tub to the world, just her grandparents. Anyone know of anything?
-2-
Apparently I am a gasper. As in, one who gasps. I do it all the time to get Hannah excited, to look at something, or to come to me and see what's going on. "Gasp! Hannah look! Your dog is sitting on the couch! Come in here and play with him for 15 solid minutes so mama can pee and write a blog post!"
Well now Hannah does it. All the time. And it's the cutest dang thing I've ever heard. She walks into a room and just inhales as loudly as she can and points to something random. "Gasp!" Then she smiles. Love it.
-3-
I mentioned pee in my first two quick takes and am feeling like I should keep this trend going and mention it in the third.....but sadly I have no more stories about pee.
-4-
I'm addicted to this baked oatmeal right now:

It's sooo good. I've been getting baking the fruit and putting the wet and dry ingredients in jars the night before. Ted pours the jars in the pan in the morning and turns on the oven. Bam-hot baked oatmeal when I get out of bed.
-5-
Some friends have offered to watch Hannah this Sunday and Ted and I are going on a date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No idea what we're going to do yet-any suggestions?
-6-
I started typing number six and it got too long. It needs its own blog post.
-7-
My completely awesome giveaway/debut of Hannah's incredible acting skills is coming soon. You should be excited, very excited.

These are all delicious, sweet and wonderful developments!
ReplyDeleteYour friends in your new locale sound divine.
And, so does that Oatmeal Torte!
Gasp!
A DATE???? That is going to be so much fun!!! How about a picnic? I can't remember how far you said the beach was from you but maybe you could do a picnic on the beach. K and I used to do that all the time pre babies.
ReplyDeleteNow I must try your recipe - thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think you can have a private channel on YouTube so no one can see it except the people you allow. You could also do a blog that way. I could be wrong about the YouTube thing, though.
You can make videos private on YouTube, so that only people to whom you personally send the URL can view them.
ReplyDeleteHaha, I gasp to get the dogs to be distracted from whatever it is they're not supposed to be doing. :) They have yet to pick up the habit from me though. :)
ReplyDeleteThere are private settings on youtube so only select people can see it. I have never uploaded private videos, but my husband has so I know it is possible
ReplyDeleteGasping?! Be still my heart!
ReplyDeleteAnd that oatmeal sounds great - I'm printing the recipe to try it!
That oatmeal looks good. I'll have to share it with my husband - he loves oatmeal.
ReplyDeleteHave you tried Vimeo for videos? I'm not sure if you can keep videos private but you might want to look into it.
You can upload videos on shutterfly as well. We have a 'hauser page' where there are mainly pictures, but we've uploaded a few videos for my parents to see as well (of Daisy of course!)
ReplyDeleteAnd... the reason I know this... The breeder where we got Daisy would post tiny little puppy pics of all the puppies on there. Hehehehe.
I think you can make private youtube videos. Or you could make another blog and make it private so that only the people you invited to see can see it. :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, that oatmeal looks yummy!
I love it when other bloggers mention "pee" several times in a post. Makes me feel not-so-alone!
ReplyDeleteAnd now, at 12:08 a.m., I'm pretty sure my unborn baby will cry if she doesn't get some baked oatmeal RIGHT. NOW.
Private on youtube.
ReplyDeleteLOL about the gasping! So funny!
Vimeo is a great website for the videos and you can password protect them (all of ours have the same password). Then when we send a link to grandparents or whoever they know how to access them.
ReplyDelete