Sunday, June 24, 2012

Why I Love My Husband (13)


I really need to write out the details of our newest sweet little baby. And update on our housing situation (we're in full blown moving mode and it's CRAZY!) But instead I'll throw a Why I Love My Husband post up. They're much easier to write and take far less mental energy. He's just easy to love!

I love my husband because he rubs my belly and talks to our little baby. More often than I do-I sometimes I'm forgetting I'm even pregnant! It's just too surreal.

He kisses my belly goodnight.

He holds me and reassures me when I'm crying because I have no milk for Hannah and she's so, so so very upset about it.

He moves stuff out to the truck in the rain and doesn't ask me to help. He just lets me read articles online and check Pinterest.

He suggests we eat spaghetti for lunch and dinner today. Then leaves his plate on the table to he can reuse it and save on dishes. Some wives might not think so highly of that. I think it's resourceful!

I married a gem.

3 comments:

  1. I agree!

    Hannah's blessed to have a high standard when it comes to choosing a mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a wonderful hubby!

    I'm so sorry about your milk. I know how hard that is. It will be ok and Hannah will be ok. If she's anything like Mary-Grace she'll get more snuggly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on baby #2!! I am SO happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!