Saying a Prayer for you tonight. Your baby bump is SO adorable!! :) So happy for you and Ted. Wish yall still lived close :( Love Ya Girl. Keep me updated on ultrasound!! :)
Saying a Prayer for you tonight. Your baby bump is SO adorable!! :) So happy for you and Ted. Wish yall still lived close :( Love Ya Girl. Keep me updated on ultrasound!! :)
What i hear from Grant's super fertile family is that those bad nightmares are a result of pregnancy hormones and perfectly normal. I hope they get better for you though!
you are so stinking cute! def will pray. I am sure it will be great! Also, if the nightmares are dreams you are having, pregnancy does some CRAZY things to your dreams-try not to let it bother you!
I'm praying! SO good seeing you last week - it always feels like no time has passed. :)
ReplyDeleteWill say a prayer for you tonight! Hope all is well and you get a good look at your miracle tomorrow :)
ReplyDeletePraying for you. I hope all is well and you feel less worried soon.
ReplyDeleteSaying prayers for a healthy little bean! :) Your bump is so cute!
ReplyDeleteSaying a Prayer for you tonight. Your baby bump is SO adorable!! :) So happy for you and Ted. Wish yall still lived close :( Love Ya Girl. Keep me updated on ultrasound!! :)
ReplyDeleteSaying a Prayer for you tonight. Your baby bump is SO adorable!! :) So happy for you and Ted. Wish yall still lived close :( Love Ya Girl. Keep me updated on ultrasound!! :)
ReplyDeleteI know you'll do great... you're SO cute!
ReplyDeletePraying...
Saying prayers now!!
ReplyDeletePraying now!
ReplyDeletePraying all goes well for you tomorrow :)
ReplyDeleteWhat i hear from Grant's super fertile family is that those bad nightmares are a result of pregnancy hormones and perfectly normal. I hope they get better for you though!
ReplyDeleteHolding you and your little one in prayer!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your little baby!
ReplyDeleteThinking about you today!
ReplyDeleteyou are so stinking cute! def will pray. I am sure it will be great! Also, if the nightmares are dreams you are having, pregnancy does some CRAZY things to your dreams-try not to let it bother you!
ReplyDeletePraying for you friend. I am sure everything is fine. I have a doctor's appt to check progress today. Hoping he will be here soon.
ReplyDeleteCute baby bump!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you.
I hope you got some sleep last night. You'll be in my prayers. That little bump of yours is just too darn cute!
ReplyDeleteLook at your cute little bump! I hope you have a wonderful appt. tomorrow. :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! I hope everything goes great.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute belly pic! Can't wait to hear the results tomorrow--I'm sure all is well and the fears are normal from what I hear!
ReplyDeletePrayers!
I can't wait to hear all about it!!! We are sending prayers your way!
ReplyDelete