Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baby Shower by the Numbers

65....degree weather on a nice, sunny day
2...hours of baby bliss
1....gorgeous little bed and breakfast


226....diapers in the diaper cake


10...minutes that Ted stayed before heading back out to the deer stand


3...colors in every gift: yellow, green, and orange. Gotta love neutrals!


4...great friend from back home


2...proud and skinny aunties


1...glowing "Oma"


1...proud hostess "Grandma"


0...glasses of wine drank by me at the winery after the shower


1...incredibly grateful, abundantly blessed new mommy

14 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, Katie! And I think I finally have my guess.... BOY! There - I said it. No going back now. :) I'm glad your day was super special. I wish I could have been in that friend pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list and pictures! Are you having any showers wheere Ted gets to stay and play? One of our showers with Lisbeth was for both of us and Charlie had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Kaitlin! And how is it that your girlfriends all look like sisters?! Seriously! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Kaitlin! And how is it that your girlfriends all look like sisters?! Seriously! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice! And the numbers format is fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great and it looks like a beautiful shower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous!!!!!! What a fun idea to have pictures of you throughout your pregnancy! CAN'T WAIT to find out if it's a boy or a girl!!!! SOOOOOO excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joy-I'm pretty sure that Ted would rather be hunting or fishing and I'm perfectly fine with that! He knows that the shower is something I'VE dreamed about for years and he wants me to just "live it up". They were pretty girly showers too...

    SC-You're right-they could pass for sisters! And I look nothing like any of them (and one is my first cousin!) I dont even look my real sisters! I hope the baby has some of my characteristics-so I'm not such a loner anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are beautiful and I hope your baby DOES resemble you! He/she will be a looker! I don't mean that in a weird way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! I agree with SC, you are beautiful, and obviously very loved!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to rummage through all of the cute baby things when I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so beautiful, Kaitlin! I love your dress, but I especially love the bump that baby is making. The diaper cake is cute, and a great idea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! :) It looks like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh!! This was an amazing pictorial! I felt like I was almost there!! So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!