Adorable! She is saying "yep, I am preeettty good lookin mama" Oh dear, the next time that I get to see her, my arms really will be tired (Kaitlen, I'm telling you, you have got some muscles :) This can be the second time in your life that you have been told that :)
She's thinking, "Make-up done. Hair did. Take a look at this!"
Sorry for the grammatical colloquialism I threw in there. It was my quick fix for addressing some comical attitude I'm picking up from her expression in the pic.
BEAUTIFUL!!!! So Excited to SEE her tomorrow!!! :) Next Step HOLD her!! :)
ReplyDeleteTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. And, she knows it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, she has great control in that thing! Hannah loves that bumbo too! LOVES IT! ;)
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!!
ReplyDeleteHa!!!! LOVE THAT.
ReplyDeleteShe's thinking, "Hey! Who's this babe?! Not bad, huh? Not bad at all!! Down right SCRUMPTIOUS!!!"
ReplyDeleteI LOVE HER!
Too precious!
ReplyDeleteMay I please eat her up?
ReplyDeleteLeila, only if you share with me. :) She is too darn cute!
ReplyDeleteWhen is sumer break coming??? You've got to spend 24/7 with this funny little lady. She keeps me in stitches! :-)
ReplyDeleteNo one can eat her-I already did. Man-she really is stinkin adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable! She is saying "yep, I am preeettty good lookin mama" Oh dear, the next time that I get to see her, my arms really will be tired (Kaitlen, I'm telling you, you have got some muscles :) This can be the second time in your life that you have been told that :)
ReplyDeletehaha I love Lauren's comment! Exactly! :) SO Cute
ReplyDeletestill fascinated by this pic. what is she thinking? i think your gal is wise & deep!
ReplyDeleteLook at that pretty girl!! She knows she is precious!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable picture!!! She's too precious :)
ReplyDeleteHehehe this cracks me up! I think it's the way she's resting her elbow, and pursing her little lips...oh and there's the curly toes too...
ReplyDeleteShe's thinking, "Make-up done. Hair did. Take a look at this!"
ReplyDeleteSorry for the grammatical colloquialism I threw in there. It was my quick fix for addressing some comical attitude I'm picking up from her expression in the pic.
She's adorable, Katie!