Monday, June 10, 2013

30 Years!

Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad today! 30 years together and they still act like newlyweds. The most important example they've shown to me and Ted is how to be each other's best friend. They truly enjoy each other and love spending time together. They may bicker from time to time, but I can honestly say I've never seen my parents fight (they probably waited until I was in bed...)

Thanks for your commitment to marriage mom and dad! An inspiration to many!


2 comments:

  1. So wonderful! My mum and pops weigh in with 31 years in 2 days, so this makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post kiddo. We actually didn't wait for you to go to bed to fight...we just never really fight. I don't know if that means we really really get along, or that we're both just passive aggressive and mumble under our breaths as we walk away from each other. The past 30 years have been such a blessing and a HUGE part of that is because of you and your 2 sisters, and now our son-in-law and 2 amazing grandchildren (and, I also have to mention the 2 dogs in our lives who we have always kept safe from bad storms ~ ha).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!