Wednesday, June 5, 2013

In Which I Post Some Pictures Instead of Actually Writing About Something



My brain is mush. Mush. (And the wine probably isn't helping.) (Do I make myself seem like a drunk on this blog?) A coherent post is not in the works. But thankfully, my sweet friend Summer snapped a few pictures of my cuties at the zooseum this morning. Their faces are better than any words I could muster up. And I'm just nice enough to share their cuteness with you. Thank me later.



A bus! Perhaps the highlight of her 28 months of existence? If only we had been able to break in...


I just want to kiss that drool right off his chin.


Check me out. Sleeveless ;)

And still miserably hot.

6 comments:

  1. Your children are so beautiful! Good work being a mama...mama. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! The one with the bus is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures!! How scandalous that you are sleeveless...ha ha!
    Your kids are adorable! Love that one of Paul alone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bus picture is my favorite, Hannah is smaller than the tire :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are way, way, way too cute! Love these sweet pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!