Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Unbelievable

I'm not sure what's harder for me to believe.

The fact that I have two kids


or the fact that I live in Florida.


10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! How much sand has Paul eaten? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this picture! Your kids are precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If there were not crocs or gators, I would totally live in FL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just an anonymous whose years of babies are past, but in addition to faith in common I stop by your blog to see the snaps of your uncommonly adorable children! And in so many ways you are an encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much anonymous! You have no idea how much you just made my day.

      Delete
  6. Yes! It's like living at a resort all. the. time. I <3 living here too! And they are just adorable! Rash guard on chubby tummies are the cutest

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!