Monday, March 29, 2010

A Needed Break for Holy Week

Like so many others, I too will be signing off for Holy Week. I think it'll be good for me. I've only been blogging for two months but I'm already pretty addicted. The break is needed and hopefully will help me concentrate on Christ's Passion and Resurrection.

I'll be reflecting on this during Holy Week. This skit brings me to tears and gives me goosebumps every time I watch it. Let us all remember, as we approach Good Friday, that our Lord bares the brunt of our pain. If it wasn't for His strength and compassion, we would all be swallowed whole by the evil of the world. I thank God that my life has never come to the point of the girl's in the skit and I pray for all those who have experienced this kind of pain. As the song says, "how can I stand here with You and not be moved by You?" I hope you all have an Easter that truly moves you closer to the love that Christ has for you.

See you after Easter!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful video...It brought tears to my eyes. Happy Easter Sweetie. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlyn, have a blessed Easter. When you return please read my blog post about chromosome testing we tested positive for. I am praying someone here knows what it is and what we should do. I am terrified...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your sweet comment, Kaitlyn! I look forward to catching up on your blog too! I hope you had a blessed Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!