I have a prayer request to anyone whose willing to pray. I have an OB appointment tomorrow with a local OB. He's not a NaPro doc and I doubt he's ever heard of it. Dr. G (my NaPro doc in TN) wants me to coordinate care with a local OB so I can start doing ultrasounds and bloodwork locally, instead of driving three hours every time. My local hospital requires all orders to be from a doctor with a MS license, so they won't accept anything Dr. G gives me. I have to have a local OB copy the order and agree that I need to same thing. Very annoying.
I'm going to do my best to get this new doc on board with my treatment. I'm going to ask if he'll monitor my follicles with ultrasounds (most regular OBs do NOT do this!) and allow me to have bloodwork done on certain days according to my Peak Day. I'm hopeful, but not holding my breath.
Prayers that this doctor will try to help me, even if he disagrees with me, are appreciated! Has anyone out there been in a similar situation? Any advice on getting him on board?
Kaitlin (Love your name by the way!), you are in my thoughts and prayers! You and hubby will be remembered in my daily rosary!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, are you a teacher too? I've been a daycare teacher for twenty two years. I LOVE children too! Praying for you!
http://hailmaryfullofgrace-mt.blogspot.com/
May God Bless you!
Maria :)
Prayers it is! You got it dude!
ReplyDeletePrayers a coming!
ReplyDeleteI will pray!!
ReplyDeletethis new doctor - maybe this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship...What movie is that from? will definitely pray- We also have an appt today with geneticist this morning, please pray for us too! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck girl. I hope that you can get this doctor on your side. How awesome would that be! Praying for you!!
ReplyDeletePrayers!
ReplyDeleteI mail my blood work to PPVI with an order from Hilgers, so I haven't had to for that reason, but I do have to get local OBs on board with my delivery IV, leaving prog testing/tx up to PPVI, and in general coordinating with other docs. It is scary, my blood pressure is always up during the interview/consult-I have posted about this and my new OB meeting...I think your odds are better if you can find a Catholic ob. I will def be praying for you and hope it goes well! also 24/7 hospital labs have worked well for me so I can work around my cycle.
ReplyDeletePraying! I would not want to go through something like this...I have to drive 2 hours to my napro doctor, but I haven't had to deal with a situation like this!
ReplyDeleteI hope your appt went well. It's hard to get a regular(non-Catholic) ob on board with the Catholic train of thought and methods. I saw a local RE for my lap surg and treatment...I just let them know what I was willing to do and not. I had to take my care into my own hands. I liked the RE though..very knowledgeable and respectful. The napro doc in the area just did not do any extensive IF treatments. Praying!
ReplyDelete