Sunday, October 24, 2010

Why I Love My Husband (2)


Just look at him. Do I really need to state my reasons??


Ok-just one. I love my husband because he would be slightly preturbed with me if I posted a picture of him holding a tiny little fish without an explanation (and I think that's cute). He's capable of catching much bigger fish. This was his first ocean fishing trip and I assume his first ocean fish. That's what makes it special-not the size.

One more-I love my husband because he catches big fish :)

10 comments:

  1. Great picture!
    Coincidentally I did a "Why I love" post today too, maybe I should change the link to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post Joy! I say leave the link as it is so people read the explanation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! You two make one adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could read Ted's expression before you explained it. This post is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE! :) I am so glad you started these posts! They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So long ago I pegged you as the cutest couple on the blogs. One more reason that my declaration has been confirmed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute! I come from a big fishing family. I grew up on the water all the time with my dad. The first time he took us fishing in the gulf I about died laughing. He snagged a fish and had the fight of his life getting the darn fish to the boat. When he pulled it out of the water my sisters and I were sitting there expecting something huge. I kid you not that fish was about 6 inches if that. It was the littlest thing I have ever seen. He still hasn't lived that one down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so cute! We love to fish too :) In fact we spent 7 hours straight fishing a few weekends ago....even made Isabel skip her nap...I hope that doesn't warrant a call to CPS!! LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!