I sat down to write some Quick Takes today, but first I read Bonnie's. They are, quite literally, one of the highlights of my week.
Then I read An Overdue Letter to My Children in Heaven, which she linked to.
And then I decided that everyone visiting my blog would be far, far better served if they just went to this blog instead and read this man's letter to his three children in heaven.
If you have experienced the pain of miscarriage, I pray you find hope and healing today.
I'm not sure I've left a comment on your blog before, but I want to thank you for posting the link! I am blessed to have my miracle baby who is now 19 months, but since her birth have had two miscarriages. Most of my days are filled with joy, but there are still times that my heart aches for my children I can't hold on Earth. Today is one of those days. Just what I needed to read. Thank you so much.
ReplyDeleteI am on my way to read the letter now.
ReplyDeleteBut I wanted to tell you that I'm giving you a Liebster Award! Go to my blog for details. http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4557258373187888545#editor/target=post;postID=3034575304799918519
God Bless†
Sorry, apparently I am copy/paste impaired. :::sigh:::
ReplyDeletehttp://www.havingleftthealtar.com/2012/02/liebster-award.html