-1-
I shouldn't be typing this right now. I should be with Karen and Mary Grace waiting for their sweet Hannah to arrive. Karen should be in labor any second now (or next week...you know how babies are) and has asked me to drive down and help with Mary Grace during the birth. Did I say ask? I mean is graciously allowing me to be in her home during the most intimate time of their lives because I bugged her about it until she said yes. I cannot wait. She had a three day labor with Mary Grace. I really hope Hannah doesn't take that long...or come too quickly. I have a four hour drive and I don't want to miss it!
Little Hannah-we can't wait to meet you!
-2-
My own Hannah is stinking amazing. I am LOVING having a toddler. No pouting about her not being a baby-she is way too much fun for me to be pouting. I mean-look at this face. She is just so delightful.
-3-
We've been to the beach three times in the two and a half months we've lived in Florida. I just can't believe this is my life. Every time we go it feels like we're on vacation.
-4-
Speaking of beach-we need an umbrella! Any other beachies out there have one to suggest?
-5-
I have a very exciting giveaway coming up. You should be on the edge of your seats. And it will simulaneously prove to the world that Hannah is the most adorable baby on the planet.
-6-
What? You contest my claim in #5?? Exhibit A:
I went to a weekend consignment event last weekend with the hopes of finding some cheap outside toys for Hannah. It's all she wants to do-I cannot keep this girl indoors. I have to spell the word because if she hears me say "outside" she runs to the door and whines until I take her out. Maybe the playhouse is actually for me-I needed another activity to do other than following her around watching her try to eat acorns and rolling in the leaves. I got the playhouse for 50 bucks! It would be $300 new. Oh how I love other people's stuff!
-7-
Please pray for Ted this weekend. He's going on a retreat at our new parish. Do you know what this means?? He's going to miss two full days of March Madness. I told him he could stop all of his other Lenten sacrifices-this alone is waaaay more than I'm doing. What a man-Jesus over basketball. I'm so blessed!

Yes! You should be here! This kid seriously needs to hurry up! How dare she have a schedule of her own.
ReplyDeleteI'm enjoying the toddler phase too! MG isn't quite walking yet but she's close. It's so much fun watching her play! I bet it will be more fun after Hannah is born and Incan keep up with her and bend over without losing my breath. :)
I love other people's stuff too! I haven't looked for outside toys yet at the consignment stores but it's next on my list.
That picture in the playhouse is SO adorable! Of course, all of her pictures are, but I love that one. I still feel the same way about the mountains. I've been here for two years, but every time I get to spend time there, I keep thinking that I can't believe this is my life!
ReplyDeleteSounds so cool to be at another bloggers birth! I'm so jealous! I love seeing births! LOVE IT! I will never forget the one that I got to see! It was amazing!
ReplyDeleteI love toddler hood better then newborn hood! Love it!
The pictures are precious!
I don't take Hannah outside in the backyard because I fear she will start screaming all the time! LOL Not gonna lie! She doesn't know what outside means! We go to the park but we never exit out the back door! LOL
She is so precious!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are the cutest family in the world. So, of course you have the cutest toddler too.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy living life as if is a vacation!!!!
Am I the only was curious about the giveaway??
ReplyDeleteHannah is so cute....but else would she be?
Ummmm.... could she be any cuter!??!! Seriously!
ReplyDelete