I feel like the only sane person in a room full of idiots.
“Covering birth control with no co-pays means college students will not have to choose between paying for tuition and books, or paying for basic health care like birth control.”
Does anyone actually believe that??? Seriously. Anyone. I want to meet these strange college students who go to their professor and say, "I'm sorry Professor, I couldn't afford the book for your class. I spent my last nine dollars on birth control at Target so I could have sex without consequences. If only the Catholic Church would pay for it! Then I would be able to afford a quality education!"
Obama has gone off the deep end. I hope his followers jump ship before they're dragged down into the absolute rotten stink that is his administration.
They are taking our freedom. And millions are cheering them on.
Yes, I often feel like the line voice of reason. I don't get where these people are coming from. It seems purely evil.
ReplyDeleteWe are in a frightening time right now, politically. I hope the general population comes to its senses. Are American freedoms are at terrible risk, and people seem concerned only about gas prices and their i pods. And while we are on the subject, pregnancy is *not* a disease. I fail to see why anyone is accepting the line that this is a "health care issue".
ReplyDelete*our
ReplyDeleteHeavens to Betsy. I must be tired! Your blog looks beautiful, by the way. =)
Oh my. Just when you think you've heard it all, or it can't get any worse...it does! Lord, have mercy.
ReplyDeleteIf only tuition and books were that cheap! I remember paying around $30 a month for the pill back in the day. My textbooks were a lot more money. These are crazy times.
ReplyDeleteI know the feeling. Ugh!
ReplyDeleteExactly, sometimes it feels like the world is trying to gaslight me. Thank heavens for your blog and others like it that remind me I'm not as crazy as I feel sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI had the same feeling! Maybe we are all on Candid Camera? It's INSANITY.
ReplyDeleteWhen I read that yesterday all I could think is "Either these girls are going to some cheap a** schools or they're buying some expensive a** contraception."
ReplyDeleteIt makes no sense!
I know! I was so upset when I read that last night! I can't understand how people believe this nonsense. It makes me so mad that people don't see how we are losing our freedom more and more!
ReplyDeleteOne child policy anyone?
ReplyDeleteIt is totally insane! Lord have mercy on us!
ReplyDeleteshameless they are! absolutely shameless.
ReplyDeleteIt blows my mind that someone, somewhere has decided this is basic "healthcare". How is it healthcare? I do not understand this!
ReplyDelete