Thursday, March 1, 2012

Not No Baby

I'm not sure when it happened, but she's not a baby anymore. 

Babies don't try to jump off the sidewalk and into the leaves.


Babies don't get skinned knees. 

Her very first skinned knee. I think I took it harder than she did.


This girl?

This girl's tough.


She's not gonna let a little thing like a skinned knee get her down.


She got right back out there and tired again.


She's not no baby.

16 comments:

  1. Gus got his first scraped nose yesterday! I didn't know what to do, so I cleaned it with breastmilk. It looks like you took the traditional soap and water approach. Probably would have made sense here as well. Your not-baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe not, but she's one adorable toddler! I love the leg rolls peeping out of her shorts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish she and Dominic could play together! He's our little toughie too. She's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally not a baby anymore! I love her and her shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She sure is a cute little future daughter in law!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a big girl!! How did that happen so fast??!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHEN DID SHE BECOME A LITTLE GIRL?!?! I feel like she was just an itty bitty baby!! She is beautiful! :) I'm glad she survived her first scrapped knee :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are right, she's gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is such a cute big girl! No fair she is sporting her summer wardrobe in March!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could she be any cuter?! You go girl, don't let life get in the way of living :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!