Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Verbatim

"dada"

"dog"

"done"

"duck"

Ok, so maybe this post isn't full of the funniest dang things to ever come out of a kid's mouth, but these words are HERS! My girl is talking. Mostly still repeating-but we definitely get spontaneous "dadas" a few times a day. She was allllll about the bilabials for the first 12 months of her life. M's and B's-that's all she would say. So was her first true word "mama"?? Nope-dad got to claim that prize.

9 comments:

  1. Aww...she's so cute! I like to think Mary-Grace talks but not really. I don't know, maybe. She does say by-bye just not on command. And if she's really ticked off and I'm not paying attention she will scream "MOMMA" over and over again. Maybe Hannah and Mary-Grace can teach each other what they know when they get together soon...if this kid ever wants to come out that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dada was Isabella's first real word too. it soon changed to Daddy by a year old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. H slurs....Babbles.

    I get Uh-oh, Daaaaank U, Dada & Mama when she wants something. :) That's it. NOTHING MORE! LOL

    I work with her and she turns away from me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! I heard somewhere that "dada" is much easier to master than "mama", so that is why it is often said first. Is that true (given your background)? Or maybe I just want to think that so I don't feel bad when Elizabeth says "dada" first - but not for awhile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. JBTC-No, they're both about equally easy. And she said m's first so 'mama' would have been an easier first word for her! m, b, d are usually the first sounds to develop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nevertheless, if you ask for a home mortgage to get a home, the property alone are occasionally required because collateral These are a relatively brand-new entrant but have a very growing popularity To know about financial loan quotes related to such personal loan, you can search from the internet Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes Money till pay day loans simply mean you get cash with certain quantity which you will have to payback once you be given your next spend Although mere avoid by restricting with the desires may not be superior solution Similarly, unconscious unemployment insurance Insurance is designed with a specific amount per month for some weeks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!