I started a "2012 Reflection" post about three times but was never able to finish it. And I know January is almost over-so I'm a little late to the reflection party. But this link-up was too fun not to join in. And really, my exhausted pregnancy brain should probably keep any reflections to pictures anyway.
January: Moving
February: One Year Old
March: Life at the Beach (our third time in as many months!)
April: Meat
May: I don't have a single picture from the entire month of May! How did that happen? I guess I'll just have to do two in June-it'll still be 12 total right?
June: Family in Missouri
June: BABY!
July: Homeless
August: Still Homless
September: NOT HOMELESS!
October: Monkey
November: A Sweet Getaway
December: Snow!
Here's to a beautifully photographed 2013!

Yay! I love seeing the whole year laid out like this. So simple, so beautiful. Awesome :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE this.. I need to do this too.. I love looking back on the months and years to see how far we have came and to see how blessed we are... all the trials we face and how you can look back and rejoice coming through them. I SO look forward to seeing pictures of a baby soon and reading your birth story. It's helping to make my own birth plan since i didn't get to last time I'm gonna make sure to do it early this time :) Love Yall and Miss Yall!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how fat Hannah was in January!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know where you are in Florida but we spent our first year of marriage in Pensacola and I just love seeing all your pictures that remind me of where I once was. Welcome to Moes and white sandy beaches!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you decided to persevere, great pictures!
ReplyDeleteReally sweet!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!!! I should do this, too!
ReplyDelete