Allow me to be a disobedient wife for a moment. Normally, I take my vow of obedience very seriously. Rarely do Ted and I disagree on an issue to the point of me having to just suck it up and "obey" him-we almost always find some sort of compromise. This is not one of of those time. He told me not to brag about him online...... but I'm doing it anyway.
My hubby is a published author!
A paper from his graduate research was just published yesterday in a fisheries journal (yes-there are entire peer reviewed journals dedicated to fish. why do you ask?) And he has two others in the works that will hopefully be accepted.
This is saying so much for the 18 year freshman I started dating who was "never, ever going to go to grad school after he finished undergrad." He didn't like school and was just trying to get through it so he could be on the water and work with fish all day. Years later, he has a master's degree and his first published journal article. He takes the research aspects of his job (the "school" type stuff he hated so much) very seriously and works very, very hard at it.
I couldn't be more proud of the biologist he's become.
Now please pray that he doesn't get too mad at me when he reads this. At least I didn't post it on facebook babe. :)

It's good to break the rules from time to time. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Ted!!!
WAY TO GO, TED!!!!!!!!11
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Amazing husband!! You "caught" a keeper!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Ted! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Ted :) I thank God everyday that Tyler gets to live his dream. I think we are pretty lucky to have these "Fish" guys! haha
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Ted!
ReplyDeleteTed, way to go! We want to read it. It will do us all good to learn more about FISH--a great natural resource and indicator of our planet's environmental health. Hurrah for the St. Peter! :-)
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! That's so great. I hope you're celebrating!
ReplyDelete