Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Why I Love My Husband-Quote Edition

Me: (talking about the automatic payments for online donations) "I signed us up for the St. Thomas More draft today."
Ted: "I didn't know we were at war with the Lutherans."

As I'm getting dressed to go to my baby shower on a rare chilly day in Florida:
"Hannah, mommy is going to a boot-fest. Do you know what a boot-fest is? It's when women in the South all get together and wear boots because it's less than 50 degrees outside."

Ted is always amused impressed by my ability to use baking soda and epsom salt in 95% of our household cleaners and toiletry products. When he saw me squirting breast milk in Paul's goopy eye he said, "What do you think you could get if you combined breast milk and epsom salt? That kind of stuff would cure cancer!"

And although this won't make any sense without a background explanation-I think it still speaks for itself in describing the type of man I married:
"I'm leaving work now but first I gotta stop by Egg Man's and explain an article about raising turtles in Florida."


7 comments:

  1. So funny! I think I love him! Oh and the Boot fest thing, he nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel as thought I should take offense to the first.

    I am also going to need further explanation on the final.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him!!! He is hystarical!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!