Thursday, February 4, 2010

Serious Affirmation

Wow-I'm overwhelmed. I sent an email out just 12 hours ago letting friends and family know about this blog and I've already received more comments and emails than I could have imagined! Even if I stopped blogging with this post, this would have been one of the most liberating and affirming experiences of my life. Some people really do understand. And those that don't-they really do care. People are amazing. Thank you!

Sidenote: If you're looking at the time of the post you might be thinking "she's blogging at work!" No, I'm at home with heating pads and cramps. Boo. I wonder if Mary got period cramps. Or was she free from that like she was from the pain of childbirth? If not, I really feel for her-she didn't even have Percocet!

2 comments:

  1. My Dear and wonderful Katie, I can't offer any words to ease any pain but I will offer my prayers for you and Ted. Please know that I will keep with me a prayer card that I will keep in my Habit pocket next to my heart; it will be the constant reminder to pray for you without ceasing. I will remember you and Ted in my every prayer and during mass and everytime I feel the prayer card I will say a Prayer. May God Bless you always.
    St. Rita of Cascia, Pray for Katie a dear and beloved child of God.

    With love and prayers,

    Bro. Placid (Isaac) Dale

    If you ever need anything you can email me at Brotherplacid@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to pop in and leave a comment to tell you that I think this is a wonderful idea for a blog. I can't wait to read more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!