Ditto to the app, and ditto to not having an iphone. Oh well...I guess those posts will just remain in my head. Maybe that is a good idea. :) But your ideas and posts - I definitely want to read!
I don't have an iPhone either! And I probably won't until they invent an app that makes that phone bill affordable...still hanging out on my dinosaur phone with no data plan. But man, the dough I save every month!! :)
Ditto to the app, and ditto to not having an iphone. Oh well...I guess those posts will just remain in my head. Maybe that is a good idea. :) But your ideas and posts - I definitely want to read!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha!
ReplyDeleteWe should start a blogging community- "Bloggers without Iphones"
It'll be a hit!
No iphone here either :(
ReplyDeleteGet writing girl! I love to hear your thoughts.
I would so buy an app that did that!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't have an iPhone either! And I probably won't until they invent an app that makes that phone bill affordable...still hanging out on my dinosaur phone with no data plan. But man, the dough I save every month!! :)
ReplyDeleteFunny!
ReplyDeleteI am saving my money for financial security. So no Apple stuff (too late to buy the stock) over here!
Amen to that!!!
ReplyDelete