Seven productive things I could have been doing during the two hours I had to myself last night:
-1-
Clean. This place is a disastor.
-2-
Finish up Hannah's baby book. You know, before the second baby gets here.
-3-
Upload cute videos and share them with family back in Missouri.
-4-
Exercise. (ha-no I'm totally kidding.)
-5-
Reorganize the guest room/office/baby's storage room after Hannah took it upon herself to completely demolish it.
-6-
Work on some guest blog posts I've been asked to write.
-7-
Taxes. You don't get your money til you do them!
Instead, I read birth stories while rocking on my hands and knees for two hours. Not a total waste of time-just mostly.
Unrelated picture from Valentine's Day to make up for this post lacking anything worth reading:
Happy Weekend! Hopefully I return Monday with a new baby!

Sounds like you did just what you needed to:) Prayers for you and your growing family!
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend, birth or not!
ReplyDeleteHugs and prayers!
I hope you have the baby this weekend, too! You sound ready.
ReplyDeleteI've had two sunny-side up births. Both rotated during pushing. Maria rotated veeeeery slowly, but she was my first, and Vinnie managed it in the space of one push. Labor will definitely be better if Baby isn't posterior, but if you can't get him to flip it's not the end of the world. After my second posterior baby, the midwife told me it's probably my pelvis. And then my mom decided to finally tell me that 4 of her five singleton babies were occiput posterior. So I think I know where I got it from. :)
Don't worry too much if the baby doesn't change positions. I've had two posterior babies born by c-section. My pelvis just carries that way. Having a c-section is not some sort of mom failure. Be happy that modern medicine allows mothers to birth their babies safely. Just my two cents.
ReplyDeleteBaby! Baby! Prayers for you to roar like a lion again next birth! :-)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a perfect evening. Praying for you and that baby!
ReplyDeleteGreat choice! You are going to birth beautifully!!! Ditto the others...don't worry about OP, it is what it is.
ReplyDelete