This is my first (and quite possibly my only) time linking up with Fine Linen Purple to show off my Sunday best. Taking a picture, uploading, and putting a post together in a day's notice is usually just too much for me. But I opted for coffee instead of a nap this afternoon. And really it's just an excuse to take another bump picture. 37 weeks-any day now. Or a month-whatev.
So without further ado...
Tights-Walmart-a few years ago.
Boots-Christmas gift from my mom last year.
Necklace-Chain from Ted Christmas 2011. Miraculous Medal from my mother-in-law a few years before that.
I was really comfortable in this during Mass, but by the time we got out I was already hot. It's only February dangit! I wanna wear my boots!
It's also the same outfit I wore when we gave our little marriage talk Thursday-except with flats instead of boots. I knew I'd see some of the same people but I just hoped they would assume I was so pregnant that I had nothing else to wear. Which is pretty much true.
Hannah was her usual squirmy but semi-quiet self this morning, even though Mass was over an hour long. I can no longer kneel in our tight pews. And Ted is a saint for wrestling Hannah when I've run out of energy.
Happy Sunday!
I had to laugh at your comment on my blog...seriously...I think we are twins :) You look beautiful, Kaitlin. Love that you are so close! Have I mentioned that I'm guessing boy?
ReplyDeleteYep. But then again, what do I know??
I know just what you mean about not being able to kneel. The belly bounces right off the pew in front of you! Bless you, mama. Almost there :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteNow it is tough to kneel because of the babe in arms.
I want a side view! You look darling!
ReplyDeleteYou are super cute!!
ReplyDeleteI wore really old brown cords (Eddie Bauer)
Really old green sweater (Loft)
Brown slip on Clark's (hand me downs from my mom...)
All of these were from pre kids. Super comfy, but not stylish at all. Oh wait...I am never stylish.
You look so beautiful. Hang in there! My sister in law has all my maternity clothes right now because she is so tired of wearing her own over and over.
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! Can't believe you're so close!
ReplyDeleteLove the sweater. I'm the same way. I've never been to an H&M but I own a lot of their clothing. :)
You look beautiful!! i love your top. 37 weeks...how exciting!! Wishing you all the best!
ReplyDeleteCute outfit! Always love a good pink/brown combination! :) I started cracking up when I read about your daughter's "squirmy" behavior - I imagine it could just as easily be said about me these days!
ReplyDeleteLove your pink stripes!
ReplyDeleteLove your sweater! And you look so beautiful! I know what you mean about wearing the same couple of things at the end of pregnancy so I had to laugh that it crossed your mind, but then thought, whatever! That was my same reaction.
ReplyDelete