Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"Why I Love My Husband" Has Gone Viral


Maybe viral is a little bit of an exaggeration.  Ok, ok-it's a huge one. But my Why I Love My Husband blog series was featured on CatholicMom.com and the St. Joseph Educational Center's Bite-Size Faith blog.

Lisa Schmidt even mentioned me on her show this morning on Iowa Catholic Radio.

As the Catholic Mom article mentions, World Marriage Day is fast approaching (this coming Sunday!) I encourage everyone to think of just one thing they can do for their spouse to show their gratitude. You can always write a Why I Love My Husband blog post and link it up here!

I've read so many great posts by bloggers I would never otherwise "met" since I started the series almost two years ago. Unfortunately, I didn't realize I had the comments turned off and no one was able to share their link until just recently. Ooops. It's fixed now, so link away!

Click here to join in Why I Love My Husband.

10 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's AMAZING! Way to go, sister! I can say I knew you when... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on, feminine genius, rock on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!!

    It was a great idea!

    I was just coming on your blog to say that I love my husband because last night he said "lets get a pregnancy test right now--you think?" and was all sad when it turned negative. Only real men are very disappointed that baby number six isn't on her way yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous link-up. I've never participated in any link-ups, but have had many a "Why I love my husband" blog posts in draft in my mind. Perhaps I will actually hit publish on the computer now! Thanks for offering!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Good for you! Such a good series, for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great going Kaitlin ! I've added a new WILMH today.. http://hiddensoulja.blogspot.in/2013/02/wilmh-chapter-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big Time! Thanks for the heads up about World Marriage Day... I will certainly have to write a post and link up! I would do so weekly, but I think my husband would secretly love it but outwardly make fun of me endlessly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! I have tons of these posts in my head...like I love that my husband is doing the dishes while I am reading blogs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!