Monday, January 24, 2011

A Baby's Best Start

Thank God my baby will have the ultimate best start. Isn't the same deserved for every other little miracle?

A Baby's Best Start

9 comments:

  1. Loved the article! Have you read this one? http://abigails-alcove.blogspot.com/2007/09/how-i-became-pro-life.html

    An AMAZING pro-life conversion story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I especially love the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie-I have read that! Abigail has such a beautiful soul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the article!
    Although I am not a breastfeeding mother. We adopted our daughter and felt that God was not calling us to try to breastfeed her. In fact, I am a pro bottle Mama. I could write a heartfelt post about the bonding that happens during feedings and that this is important for both Mama and Daddy to experience. I would agree that breastmilk is nutritionally best for babies, but I would not say exclusive breastfeeding is the best because it hinders the father from being able to experience the amazing attachment that feeding you baby produces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great article! I LOVE it! I especially love the end. I know a few women like the one the article speaks of. These are the same women who eat all organically and don't use any chemicals in their home because of how harmful they are and yet take bcp. I may pose the same question to them that this woman did. Best response I've heard in a long time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful article. Thank you for sharing. Every baby deserves the chance to live!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah. AWESOME article.

    "Isn't LIFE the best start?"

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the article, so clever at the end! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great find! I linked it on my Facebook page :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!