Sunday, January 9, 2011

Why I Love My Husband (3)


He's not a talker, but somehow we never run out of things to talk about.

To my amazement, he hasn't grown tired of me talking about the baby. I know he loves this baby and is excited about the pregnancy-but I talk about it A LOT. I think most men would have heard enough by now. Not him :)

He squats down so I don't have to strain my neck to kiss him. When his knees go out at 55 it will be completely my fault and he won't be upset with me in the least.

The pre-programed radio stations in his truck are in numerical order. So cute.

He didn't get mad at me when I backed into a car in the parking lot the other day. He was sweet and kind and comforting. He didn't make me feel like an idiot.


*Click on the logo on my sidebar for an explanation of "Why I Love My Husband" and to join in!

10 comments:

  1. Awww! I think I might love him a little bit, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The radio stations made me smile. :) That is so cute!
    I know you don't require the linky on these, but sorry I forgot to do that the other day! I meant to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! The radio stations made me smile. :) That is so cute!
    I know you don't require the linky on these, but sorry I forgot to do that the other day! I meant to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so precious!!!!! Especially about the last thing. :( Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love him!

    (Do other people NOT organize the radio in numerical order?! Ugh, that would drive me crazy!)

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you do this! You've inspired me to start doing this on my own blog. Yay for cute husbands:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, Cathy! My DH does the same thing:) Sorry to hear about the car but thank goodness that he dealt with it so well. Less stress on you and that baby:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I'm with Cathy-doesn't everyone do that with the radio stations?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with Cathy. If they were out of order I would go nuts! I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to say my radio stations are in order too! :)

    Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!