Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why I Love My Husband (4)


He hasn't missed a single doctor's visit throughout this pregnancy. He looks forward to them as much as I do.

He reminds me (almost) every day to do my prenatal exercises and takes his role as "relaxation coach" very seriously.

He works really, really hard. He puts in a full day's work every single day at his office only to come home and work on his thesis again after dinner. He even gives up his weekends and keeps plugging away. Yes, it's hard to see him working so much-but I know that he is trying to get as much done as possible before the baby gets here. He's working harder now so he can spend more time with the baby later. And although I miss him-I appreciate it so much.

He went to the grocery store tonight. He knows how much I hate mid-week trips to Walmart (or ANY trip to Walmart for that matter!) He made me stay home and relax while he did the shopping for dinner.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so great! He is a great daddy already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delayed gratification is hard but I agree will be well worth it when you have more time together when the baby arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I can't wait to see him holding the baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love him for these reasons, too!!! Way to go, Ted! Way to take care of our girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hard workers! You both will appreciate every single moment of preemptive measures once the sweet soul within you arrives in your arms!!! [I'm getting REALLY excited! Seriously! I can't imagine how you feel... Well, yes I can. :)]

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and baby are so blessed! :)Go Ted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ted is a wonderful guy. You are so lucky and blessed

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to say that I love your "I love your Husband" posts. I read about why you have them and it truly is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for you comments!
Feel free to accompany them with prayers!