My friend Bonnie has started something beautiful on her blog. She miscarried her first child, Peter Mark, several years ago. Since then, she has felt God calling her to specifically pray for women with fertility issues. I assure you her prayers are powerful. The miracle of her son is proof of it!
It was actually this post of hers that finally pushed me over the edge to start my own blog. I wrote a similar post about supporting those with infertility shortly after I read Bonnie's.
Go HERE to submit a prayer request for yourself or someone you know. Or to just check out the requests of others and pray for those who are struggling with infertility or the loss of a child.
Thanks Bonnie!
Thank you, Kaitlin, for the link to Bonnie's post about what to do for someone experiencing the suffering of a miscarriage. It is a great list and so is yours about supporting those with infertility. Many in my life have been touched by both and I love Bonnie's "for Pete's sake" prayer request idea.
ReplyDeleteThanks for that link, Kaitlin.
ReplyDeleteI have been reading you since before you go pregnant and wanted to stop by and let you know you have my prayers!
Thank you Kaitlin:) I love knowing others are praying for me...it lightens my load!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for your little one to come into this world!!!!
Great idea... Just went and posted for a friend!
ReplyDeleteAm waiting on your little one with great joy and keeping you in my prayers as well!