-1-
I get to go to the dentist this afternoon! In just one hour Ted will be coming home early from work to watch both kids. Meanwhile, I get to drive the car by myself, listen to whatever radio station I want, sit in a waiting room and read a trashy magazine, then put my feet up and watch cable while I wait some more! Heaven I tell you. I hope it takes three hours.
-2-
I'm currently eating this. It's so good. So so good. I use purple hull peas and apple cider vinegar because that's they way the friend who introduced me to it made it. And if it ain't broke...
-3-
"Munny bars"
A few new phrases from Hannah this week: "Mommy wants space." "Drive me nuts." But she also said "Mommy so nice!" when I gave her oatmeal and "Daddy very nice!" when he gave her water. So that balances out right?
-4-
My 10 week old is now in 9 month clothing. Or is he 11 weeks now? Either way, that's entirely too big. I thought we had enough clothes from hand-me-downs and gifts to last a year and a half. But at this rate it's looking like we'll be completely out of clothes by July. And shopping in the toddler section by August.
-5-
I loved this post by Simcha this week. But I admit that I feel like an idiot because I don't know what OBE stands for. Am I just dumb? What am I missing?
-6-
Maybe it was a bad idea to eat a lunch consisting of green onions and vinegar. Poor dentist.
-7-
Great weekend on the horizon for us. Which means mostly nothing except getting to confession on Saturday. And being lazy Sunday until I leave the house (sans kids again!) for a Confirmation meeting Sunday evening. That's right. A sweet, sweet teenager asked me to be her Confirmation sponsor. I'm so honored. She even reads my blog so she knows what a crappy person I can be! And yet she chose me still. (Hi Aniston!)
Happy Weekend!


I don't know what that stands for either! I figured out the BHO, but the OBE has me stumped!
ReplyDeleteThat is one impressive baby!!! Leo is 11 weeks this Sunday and only in 3-6 month clothing. Gotta love a baby with rolls!!!
ReplyDeleteShe defines it in the second paragraph. OBE = "overtaken by events".
ReplyDeleteI love, love the picture of H on the monkey bars, so cute. Those were my favorite playground equipment when I was little.
Have fun at the Dentist!!!
I believe Joy is right. Although, when I first saw it on your blog, and out of context, I thought "Order of the British Empire." What does BHO stand for?
ReplyDelete